Further training on the topic of language promotion
In addition to workshops, we also offer a comprehensive form of further training on the topic of child language promotion. Over the course of a training course of at least 12 hours, essential topics can be dealt with in depth. There is enough time for practical examples and role plays.
- The basics of language acquisition, with a focus on the stages of language acquisition (first and second language)
- Importance of the first language
- Language promotion areas: phonology, syntax, etc.
- Everyday integrated language promotion – How can I shape my daily interactions with the children in a way that promotes language?
- Implementation of specific language promotion materials
- Many practical examples
- The aim is for the participating professionals to learn about linguistically sound findings on language promotion measures
- The aim is for the participants to be able to create language promotion situations and to know how to implement diverse language promotion materials in a targeted manner
- The aim is for the participants to recognise and use language promotion situations
min. 12 hours, max. 16 hours
€70 per hour
We appreciate your interest!